Thursday 23 July 2009

My new life in Huddersfield

(Painting of Huddersfield in the times of the Industrial Revolution in Northern England by L.S. Lowry)

My name is Abdullah Alshuaibi, I am from Saudi Arabia. The first day for me in Bristol was 7/2/2009 and I have seen my second family in OISE - all staff have had a good experience to adapt all students with them. After 1 month the teachers gave me the confidence to do the IELTS exam and first, I got 5, then I got 5.5. Again, I would like to say thank you to them.

I have met many students, and I still keep in touch with them from many countries. I studied in OISE till 21/6/2009 and then started with a new experience in Huddersfield University. I have started the Pre-sessional course, and I will study for an Msc in Financial Services in September. However, I did not hesitate to choose for the many subjects available. I selected Finance in order to I knew what is important about it in the future, also I have had experience when I was Banker.

I miss many things in Bristol and I hope to go back to visit my best school as soon as possible.

No comments: