Wednesday 29 July 2009

Letter of Complaint



Dear Mr Cabas




Last week I chose your restaurant to celebrate my birthday, my purpose was to enjoy a succulent meal but probably I was expecting too much.




It took about a century until the waitress came to us so I could not wait more for my paella, but what was put in front of me cannot be described as restaurant food by anybody. Looking at the menu my vision was a tasteful dish of paella, but, unfortunately, I got an amount of totally insipid rice with some pieces of rubbery and underdone meat that was impossible for me to guess from what kind of animal it came.




Finally, I finished that experiment of paella and I asked fo rmy dessert. My hope was to forget the experience by tasting sweet fruit, but it turned out to be horrible. It was like the MRE's I had to wolf down during my training in the army. I cannot understand how anybody can cook food even worse than the food of the MRE's.




Have you thought about making a deal with the army? Today I do not know how I was able to pay for that meal, but now I urge you to refund me my money.




Yours sincerely,




Miguel Carras Miguez

No comments: