Tuesday 28 August 2007

My Close Friend Ahmad, by Arslan Gadzhilova


Ahmad has been my close friend for four months. I met him at school. We started to speak in class and talked about “why he came to the UK”. We have been in same class. We study very well.

Ahmad is average height and slim, dark skin and black hair. He is an absolutely typical Arabic man.

Ahmad is very easy-going. He is always funny and very friendly. If somebody has problems, Ahmad can help how he can, also, he is a sympathetic man.

Ahmad is very crazy about motorcycles and likes listening to music such as R‘n’B, Hip-Hop, Rap…. He is not a lover of sport, however, he likes doing gymnastic sometimes.

I am happy to have Ahmad as my friend and I really enjoy spending free time with him and his company. I think we will be close friends for ever.

1 comment:

Teacher said...

Thank you Arslan about what you write for my brother Ahmed and i hope good future for both of you